Mr V N Rathnakar - Head(Technical and Commercial)
|Strategy Planning||Techno Commercial Operations||Project Management
|Business Analysis||Strategic Business Alliances||Business Development
|Revenue Enhancements||Contract Administration||Resource Planning
|Estate & Civil Works ||Site Administration & Inspection||Cost Savings Initiatives
|Estimation ||Tendering & Negotiations||Budgeting
|Liaisons & Coordination ||Vendor Development||Relationship Management
An accomplished & innovative professional with over 34 years project experience in Strategic Planning, Project Management, Business Development, Estimation, Tendering & Negotiations, Techno Commercial Operations and the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of business operations. Currently managing all aspects of Project Management with Velankani Group as DIRECTER projects. Expertise in turning around the service levels in a company from a low performance category to a high benchmark category level, in the Industrial/ Electrical domain. Confident in swiftly ramping up projects in close co-ordination with contractors, consultants, architects and other external agencies, ensuring on time deliverables. Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge, drive new business through conceptualizing strategies, developing key accounts, establishing markets globally. Demonstrated excellence in handling and construction of various Industrial projects –
- More than 20 mini cement plants of 100 TPD with VSK technology in India
- Cross country pipeline for Effluent treated water, Drinking water projects for State Government organizations
- Implemented more than 100 MW wind power projects in India
- Constructed SEZ and Software park with 100% facilities and completed projects more than 20 Million Sqft
- Power evacuation, Supervision and Construction of Crowne Plaza five star hotel with 288 rooms in Electronics City, Bangalore, India
- Construction and management of 150 MW hydro power project
MRT Engineering Solutions Private Limited avails the services of Mrs Mithra, an Administrative professional had held Senior position for 30 years in the Defence establishment. She looks after Finance and Administration in MRT Engineering Solutions Private Limited.
Mr P V Nirmal, a graduate from Hotel Management has put in an experience of 15 years in various positions of Senior Management in International Group of Hotels. He supports MRT Engineering Solutions Private Limited for Project Finance, Brand Tieup in the Hotel development projects. He also extends his support in the other business ventures of MRT Engineering Solutions Private Limited with regard to Project Finance and Project Management.
MRT Engineering Solutions Private Limited avails the services of Mr M Mahesh for Software solutions and Project automation activities for various projects being handled by them. He is a post graduate from National institute of Technology in Computer Science. He has over 12 years of experience in Software solutions.
The Engineering concepts, Design activities, Vendor development and Procurement related activities in the company is taken care by B Priya. She is a software engineer having completed engineering in the year 2005 has experience of 8 years to her credit. She is having exposure power projects, Polysilicon project ,Hotel project.
MRT Engineering solutions in addition to the existing core team avails the services of reputed marketing consultants, structural design Engineers, Architects and other expertise based on the requirement for various projects. The company incorporated in the year 2012 currently engage in handling manufacturing and power projects to the tune of 60 Million USD in various parts of Asia.
As a professional heading Renewable Energy division in Velankani Renewable Energy Pvt Ltd, Bangalore and implementing the following projects
- 300 MW hydro power projects in Sikkim, India
- 50 MW Solar project at Challakere, Karnataka
- Providing backup support for Engineering and Maintenance to Crowne Plaza Operation and Maintenance team, Electronics City, Bangalore, India
- Working on upgrading Velankani Tech Park for green rating as per USGBC / IGBC norms for the Velankani campus
- In the process of identifying 500 MW hydro power projects in Bhutan and other neighboring countries